Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Off To Toronto & Contest Reminder

I just wanted to let everyone know the blogging here might be light over the next few days. I am headed to Toronto to catch the Yankees/Jays series. I'm not sure if the hotel I'm staying at has a community PC so you may hear very little from me, if anything at all. After the Stadium finale, I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys one last time this year and letting them know how much their efforts are appreciated. I'm what you call an "autograph hound" aka stalker, so I'll get to see most of them up close and am going to do my best to personally thank them. It's the least I could do considering all they've given me.

Don't forget to enter the contest I'm doing for this series. The deadline to enter is 7:07 pm tonight (Tuesday). All the details are in my previous post, so just scroll down.

Enjoy the games!

J-Boogie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buzz Lightyear because I'll rep the interlocking NY to infinity and beyond,lol.